1. Your complaint must be signed by the copyright owner or higher legal representative (either electronic or physical signature, depending on the complaint delivery method).
2. Identification of the copyright materials claimed, including detailed description of one, or several works that are claimed to offence the law.
3. Sufficient contact information, so that the representatives of the Company can contact you: address, phone and e-mail.
4. A signed statement proving that the complaining party is sure that the use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, hisher representatives, agents or laws.
5. A signed statement that the complaining party is authorized by the copyright owner and that all the information provided is correct.
6. MySongsPK.com is a search engine and does not host or store any of the music files displayed on this site. and MySongsPK.com indexes these pages which are located on remote servers which neither MySongsPK.com nor its affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
7. Send the written infringement notice to the following email address abuse[at]mysongspk.com. Do not forget to mention copyright infringement in subject field.
Takedown Procedure :
The Company guarantees that all the necessary steps will be taken immediately after the receipt of a proper notification. This includes: a letter or an e-mail confirming the receipt of the notification and removal of all offensive materials within 48 hours since the receipt of a proper notification.